Our watches’ carefully crafted spheres hide the remarkable wheel gears, sprockets and springs while simultaneously showing the watch’s true face.
The metal dials are galvanized and treated by hand to achieve the “soleil” effect that defines the personality of our products.
This model is equipped with a caliber designed and manufactured in Switzerland by Swiss Technology Production (STP).
The Swiss heart of our Ecumine model beats at 28.800 vibrations per hour (4Hz), it has a 44 hour power reserve and was conceived as an improved version of the famous ETA 2824-2, giving it a precision under 10 seconds/day.
This Ø42 mm case has the perfect size to endow the watch with presence. Its polyvalence will allow you to wear it daily as well as on special occasions. The superior and inferior faces of the box are mirror polished, leaving the sides brushed horizontally.
- Mechanical movement
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- STP Swiss Movement, model STP1-11
- Power reserve 44 hours and 26 jewels
- 28'800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz
- Stainless steel 316L
- Back See - through sapphire crystal
- 42 mm
- 10 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Black Sphere
- Hour and minutes hands with Luminova
- Date, rapid corrector
- Stop second device
- Authentic Alligator skin strap made in Spain
- 3 ATM
Every detail is important, therefore, all our automatic watches come in a fabulous vintage style natural wood box made in the Spain.